RAMIDUS Inc. (“RAMIDUS”) recognizes the importance of protecting each customer’s personal information and has established, and made all of its employees aware of, policy set out below:
1. Compliance with Law and Guidelines
2. Permitted Use of Personal Information
- Fulfillment of online orders
- Confirmation of details for customer support and response
- Campaigns, product offers and service offers
- For use as necessary with respect to the operation of the website
3. Prevention of and remedial action in case of loss, damage, leakage and unauthorized access
RAMIDUS will manage personal information with care and will take measures to prevent loss, damage, leakage and unauthorized access.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
RAMIDUS will not share personal information to third parties other than in the following circumstances:
- consent of the customers is obtained
- the personal information must be shared to a sub-contractor’s to deliver the services
- the sharing of such personal information is required by law
5. Response to requests for disclosure, amendment or suspension of use
RAMIDUS will respond without delay, within reason, to requests for the disclosure, amendment or suspension of use of personal information held by it.
Date established: October 18, 2019
The above policy is subject to revision. All changes will be posted on this Web page.